Friday, July 6, 2012

GoOd TiMeS!

Hi! I was just reading over this blog and it's so boring. All I do is gripe on here....I swear I have a normal life, well as normal as it can be. My hubby & I have tons of fun together. The 4th of July is our FAVORITE holiday and this year did not disappoint. We had our annual Tank War party at my in laws with some good food and even better company & then we went to our hometown carnival with our good friends. The firework show rocked & we can't wait until next year to do it all over again!
The kiddos getting ready for some tank wars




Lots of smoke!


My cute friend Jacque who just married our good friend Rod!
Love them both.
-The tank war aftermath-

My brother in law thought he was the winner but I think my cute husband actually won.
I love this picture above! It cracks me up.

Cute boys being posers


 Our hometown carnival


See-I do have a normal life even though this blog allows me to gripe as much as I want. This is where most of my frustration comes out. I've always been a better writer than a speaker anyway.
I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago. It's never good news and Jake tells me I need to just quit going. He's obviously joking but we always hope for some good news and it's never good news so we laugh because at this point we of course expect the worse.
My cyst has been hanging out since January. Usually cysts come and go but where this one has not, the doctor wants to do some cervical & ovarian cancer testing. Not what I wanted to hear but I'll take it with a smile...I guess??? What else do you do?
So after we do that testing in a couple of weeks, if it comes back negative then I can have the fertility clinic just drain the cyst. If it comes back positive then I don't really know what we will do. My doctor set another surgery date for August to have the cyst removed but that was more of a pre-caution expecting the worse hoping for the best.
For now we wait some more. Always waiting but I've been busy so that makes me happy. I have great friends who are willing to keep me entertained and we are going on vaca next week and I'm super excited!
Crossing our fingers for SOME kind of good news this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying the C word is not an issue at all for you...having had endometriomas the size of plums on both my ovaries myself, knowing what I do now I would absolutely question your doc on drainage vs excision of the cyst and what that may or may not do to your ovarian reserve. My 2nd RE who did our sucessful icsi cycle was really big on not doing excision b/c of fear of causing more damage to my ovaries (I have diminished ovarian reserve and the only reason they could come up with is bc the endometriomas were so big and there for so long ). Obviously if cancerous tissue or ovarian torsion is an issue excision may be your only option, but it never hurts to ask about the benefits/risks of one vs the other ; ) HTH! Lots of luck and prayers for good news for you.

    ReplyDelete