Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The crazy lady!

I’m having one of those weeks where I feel angry towards everyone. I think I’ve snapped several times at co-workers, my hubby, family, friends etc….My filter this week is nowhere to be found and it’s pretty frustrating. I’m happy, I’m enjoying the holiday season and can’t wait for the next few weeks but I feel like everyone is intentionally trying to make me angry. Obviously I know this isn’t true but wow I really miss my filter some days. I get super irritated at work by certain people. Mostly by people who call in for information on their fines, due dates, excuses to warrants and so on. I actually had a lady tell me the other day that her children wouldn’t be getting Christmas because of the $55 no registration citation she received because of me. Really? I’m pretty sure I’m not an officer and I didn’t write your citation. I also had an attorney who was incredibly rude and sarcastic. I tried to be professional but it was so hard for me not to tell him where to go and how to get there.
I overreact 90% of the time I’m sure of this and I think my hubby wants to choke me lately because I vent to him a lot. I wish I didn’t feel like this. It might drive me crazy literally. I hate getting snappy with people for no reason. Things that would never bother me before are really bothering me lately. Doesn’t everyone know I’m on a medication that causes me to have no filter and therefore everyone should cater to me? Ok that’s a big fat joke. I realize I don’t have, “I’M ON MEDICATION THAT MAKES ME A CRAZY PERSON AND I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF AT ANYTIME IF YOU DON’T TREAT ME OVERLY NICE,” written on my forehead so I don’t expect people to understand but I’m sure glad I have one more month of this craziness and I will be finished with these shots. {Apologies in advance for those of you who have been on the not so nice end of the stick with me}
On a better note, I’m happy. Is that weird? I’m happy and irritated all at the same time. Ohhh lord help me if this how I feel when I’m really going into menopause. Happiness is a good thing. We went to St. George to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday and it was a nice break for me. My hubby was by my side and not hunting so that was a bonus. I got to spend time with nieces and nephews and enjoy some amazing food that my Mom cooked. I shopped, got some super cute boots for $30. So stoked about that! Jake and I came home on Saturday and we put up our Christmas décor on Sunday. I can’t wait for the holiday festivities this year. We have lots of fun things planned. It’s going to be a good month even though I’m irritated with peeps a lot of the time. J
Next week Jake and I are going to a free seminar with a doctor we found. I don’t know what to expect but I sure hope this is a doctor I feel comfortable going to and comfortable spending my money on. 2012 is bound to be expensive and therefore I need a doctor that I feel confident in. Once my cycle is back to the norm and I start ovulating I will do artificial insemination. I don’t know what to expect. It makes me anxious not knowing the unknown. Will it work? Am I wasting time and money? Will the doctor be on my side or just want me to spend money? All I can do for now is take it day by day and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment